Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fast Broiled Broccoli, and I mean FAST!

We love broccoli at our house, but I can't stand the smell that lingers around the WHOLE house after I steam it! This method of cooking keeps "that" smell contained pretty much. It's done just like the fast broiled asparagus. I buy the big bag of fresh broccoli from Costco. It's amazing how fast we go through it! Now I can eat my broc and not have my house smell like fungus mungus anymore!

Fast Broiled Broccoli-

Broccoli florets-cut into uniform pieces
olive oil
kosher flake salt

In a bowl add broccoli. Slowly drizzle a small amount of olive oil over and toss. Be careful not to add too much oil! Sprinkle with salt to taste. Spread on cookie sheet and place on top rack in oven. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes. They're done, you're done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you lie i say!! i just barely got the corn in the oven thing down and now its broccoli time whatever i say its hammer time :) just being a dork like always

Rick and Nikki said...

Question: is it good the next day after being refrigerated?